Sunday, June 14, 2015

Number 4 Lumiere dhiver Super Comb Prep & Protect hair spray review !


Hi beauties,

Today i am reviewing the Number 4 Lumiere dhiver Super Comb Prep & Protect hair spray.




This is a 30 ml hair spray bottle which i got in my Birchbox for the month of May 2015.If you missed out on that post,please click here to see that post in detail.

I have used this product a couple of times now.

How i use it- After shampooing my hair i let my hair towel dry for 15 mins and then ,when all the water is soaked up , i first apply a few drops of argan oil .After letting the argan oil soak up completely in my hair ,i then spray this on my hair as a leave in conditioner.It does a great job of detangling my frizzy,dry hair.

I have waist length, wavy and dry hair. This product helps to define my wavy hair without making them crunchy or frizzy. I don't feel that it really conditions my dry locks all that well but it really does help with definition.

This product smells wonderful and my hubby loves its fragrance too(which is very unusual) which is a bonus -win win situation you see.. ;)

My only complaint is that I wish it conditioned my hair just a little bit more.

Will i buy it again- May be as an add on product it is good to have but not a must have.There are other cheaper alternatives in the market that i would like to try out ,as you know i am a budget girl.. :)

Please share your favorite hairsprays in the comment section below.I would love that.

Ok girlz ,thats it for this post. Till my next stay blessed,happy and positive.

Cheers,
Rashi

No comments:

Post a Comment