Friday, June 12, 2015

Kmart Haul !!


Hi style bees,

Today i just wanted to share with you all a small haul.Last weekend i went to Kmart and picked up a few things.

As i entered the beauty section of Kmart i saw the display for Bonita Colors velvet lip creams and i had to try them.

Below are the pics of the two shades i picked up from there line .

Shade name from left to right -Nude Indulgence and Natural Beauty. They were for $ 2.99 each.





I also picked up this lipglaze from 'Jeune Paris' in the shade 'beach'.I have never heard of this brand before.I was intrigued by its appearance as this looked a lot like the stila lipglaze .The price of the lip glaze was $3.99 .




Then i picked up a WET N WILD megalast lipstick in the shade 'Bare it all ' for $ 1.99 .

 

I love my nude lipsticks and i just can't have enough of them.So i really wanted to try a lipstick from the 'Jordana Modern matte collection' so i picked up the Jordana matte lipstick in the shade '02-Matte Blush ' for $2.49 .




So those were the few things i picked up.I will be sharing with you all , my experience with all of them individually soon.So stay tuned for that.

That's it for today,till my next post, as always stay blessed and try to make at least one person happy around you daily.This will create positivity within you and bring happiness in your life.

Cheers,
Rashi


No comments:

Post a Comment