Sunday, June 7, 2015

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay !

I am starting out my blog with the base of makeup which, I believe, is skincare. So lets get our canvas ready for a beautiful picture. Today, as the title implies, I am reviewing the 'Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay '.Its a Deep Pore Cleansing clay.I have been using this for the past three years.

Ingredients-BENTONITE100%PURE

I picked it up from Vitamin Shoppe. It is also available +Amazon.com .

Click here to purchase it from Vitamin Shoppe

Click here to purchase it from Amazon




On the clay box it suggest that it should be used with apple cider vinegar but I find apple cider vinegar to be too harsh for my combo to dry skin .So I use it with drinking water. If you have oily skin you can try using it with apple cider vinegar.

I have a combo skin, mostly dry with oily t-zone ,and is acne prone. My skin is very sensitive too. For the past four years I have been trying various face mask but I did not see results as good as I saw with the Indian healing clay. It did a really great job in clearing up my skin and keeping acne at bay.

Method of application-Mix a tablespoon of the clay with enough drinking water or apple cider vinegar if you have super oily skin to make a paste like consistency. Do not use a metal bowl.Apply it onto the face with a clean brush (I use my hands).

This is how the clay looks dry:-




After making a paste which is not too thick nor thin:-





When first applied on the face ,it looks like this :-



After it gets dry, looks like this :-




Let it dry. On drying it will pulsate a little. Then wash with water. Do not forget to moisture your face after washing cause it tends to be a little drying.

Another way in which you can use this is on your stomach postpartum. After delivery the skin on the stomach tends to sag. Mix Indian healing with a teaspoon of black tea , a teaspoon of coffee, few drops of witch hazel and lavender oil and cover your stomach with this mask. This helps to tighten the loose skin on the stomach.

I try to use the mask atleast twice a week .Be sure to do a patch test if you decide to give this mask a try. Also keep in mind that products work differently on different type of skin so please share your experience with me.

Have a great day and keep smiling .. :)

Cheers,
Rashi


No comments:

Post a Comment