Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Cerave Hydrating Cleanser And Lotion Review !

Hi Girlz,

Today i am sharing with you guys the cleanser and facial lotion i have been using for the past three and a half years now .I want to give you guys a brief background on my skin type. I have an acne prone ,sensitive skin with rosacea.So with all those skin issues combined ,i just cannot use any cleansers with acne fighting salicylic acid and/or benzoyl peroxide , as it reacts adversely with rosacea prone skin.So after trying a ton of drugstore and prescription cleansers , i finally got hooked to this skincare regime.I incorporate both these products in my skincare regime both morning and evening.

First lets look into the facial cleanser that i use.I use the 'Cerave hydrating cleanser' for Normal to dry skin.It has 12 Fl Oz of product and retails for $ 8.09 at my local walmart.It comes with a pump which i feel is very sanitary and easy to use.It has a milky white gel like consistency and on mixing it with water it does not lather up.



Among other ingredients it has ceramides and hyaluronic acid which helps to retain moisture in the skin,which is very important for dry ,rosacea prone skin.It has helped me to a great extent to not only keep my acne and rosacea at bay but also prevents my skin from drying.After washing my face with the cleanser , my face feels moisturized and does not feel dry at all.

After using this cleanser,i moisture my face with the 'Cerave moisturizing lotion' for normal to dry skin.This lotion also has the ceramides and hyaluronic acid technology which helps further repair the skin.It also has 12 Fl Oz of product and retails for $9.14 at my local walmart.It also comes with a pump and is a white creamy lotion.



You need a very little amount of lotion to moisture your entire face.After first applying , it takes a little while to get absorbed into the skin ,leaving the skin very soft and supple.

This moisturizer also acts a makeup primer and i do not use any other primer to prep my skin for applying my makeup.Also when i use this combo of cleanser and moisturizer at night ,in the morning my skin feels extremely soft .

Both these products are easily available at drugstores like walmart,walgreens,cvs,target etc as well as online .

Hope my experience with these products help someone who is battling with rosacea ,dry and acne prone skin.Also please keep in mind that different products react differently on different type of individuals.I also use a face mask few times a week in conjunction with these products ,which i have already reviewed on my blog.If you missed out on that post you can click here to see that.

Do share your experiences in the comments section below ,if you decide to give these products a try.

That's it for this one,till my very next,Share love , happiness and stay positive.

Cheers,
Rashi


#skincare #skincareroutine #cerave #cleanser #lotion #rashichopra #rashisrendezvouswithstyle #dallasblogger #beautynetwork #dallasbeautyblogger #dallasbloggernetwork #beautynetwork





2 comments:

  1. Hi there friends, its wonderful paragraph on the topic of tutoringand completely defined,
    keep it up all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I?m amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that?s both equally educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you've hit
    the nail on the head. The problem is an issue that not enough folks are speaking intelligently about.
    I am very happy I found this in my hunt for something relating to this.

    ReplyDelete