Thursday, June 18, 2015

IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC + Cream review !

Hi Girlz,
 I have been trying the IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ cream for a few months now and  I thought it was about time i would share my thoughts about it.



It's available in a wider range of shades from light to dark.There are 5 shades available at Ulta.You can click here to see.

I noticed in the ingredients list that it contains snail secretion as one of the top ingredients ,so i knew immediately that it will be moisturizing for my dry to combo skin.

I picked up the small travel size of it from Ulta for $15. The price of the full size is $38 at ulta.I like the fact that the full size comes with a pump .Pump obviously is not available on the travel size,it comes in a squeeze tube. 



Coverage and smell - This claims to be a full coverage color correcting CC Cream that contains an anti-aging serum and a broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 50+ according to the brand.On me it had a medium coverage as i could see some redness peeking through .It has a subtle citrus scent.In the picture below i am wearing this CC cream .You can see it reflects light back in flash photography as it contains SPF.





Texture and application-It has a rich ,creamy and thick texture.


After first application it has a dewy finish but after sometime it dries further to a satin finish.I prefer my Real Techniques beauty sponge to apply this as my kabuki brush gives a very streaky finish with this product.The formula is emollient but i would still recommend priming the face for even application of the product as it has a thick texture. Even for drier skin ,i would recommend it to set it with a powder.

In the ingredients List i could see a lot of ingredients including vitamins A, C, B, and E, and tons of other brilliant stuff for your skin ,but i did not like the fact that the list of ingredients was so long.As for the benefits to the skin,i did not see any miracle's happening.I have a sensitive,acne prone skin and i am extremely satisfied that it reacted well with my skin. 
 Medium was a perfect selection for my skin tone . For reference i am in the shade 155 in Makeupforever HD foundation.
Wear time- It stayed put on my combination skin (am very dry on the rest of my face except my T-Zone which is oily ) for around 3 to 4 hrs and that too in high humidity as i tried it in Tampa,FL after which my redness started peeking through all the more.  
Final recommendation-Would recommend it for dry ,combination skin type as well as aging skin as it is extra moisturizing. Its definitely for days you just don't feel like wearing a foundation.. :)
That it for this post today,till my next,share love and stay blessed.

Please share your experience with this product if you have tried it.Would love to hear from you girlz.

Cheers,
Rashi

No comments:

Post a Comment