Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Best Of Beauty 2015 !!

Hi Girlz,

A very Happy New Year to you all !! This is my first post of 2016 and i thought its best to start with the Beauty Favorites of 2015-The products i have absolutely enjoyed using over and over again in 2015.So without further delay lets get into it.

1.Face Primer-I have not been using any particular primer as such but have been prepping my skin up with my moisturizers.I have been using one with Spf and one without and they are-


  • CeraVe Moisturizing lotion -For A complete review Click here.

  •  Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Moisturizer with SPF 30

Both these are amazing moisturizers for dry acne prone sensitive skin like mine.I have been using these now for 4 straight years.

2.Foundation-I am on a hunt for some highend foundation that can beat or atleast meet the standards of this foundation that i used almost every single day in 2015.Its the Loreal True Match Lumi Foundation.


It has a light to medium coverage .It is buildable and i love applying it with a makeup sponge as well as a kabuki brush.This gives me a flawless dewy look and does not cling to my dry patches.It lasts for 6 hrs approx.

3.Setting powder-My all time favorite has been the MAC Mineralize Skin finish Natural.It is a very light weight powder which does not cakeup at all and gives such a healthy look to my face without clinging to my dry patches.Love it.



4.Concealers-There are two concealers which i have used for brightening up my under eye.
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer in the shade Brightener.

  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer.

Both these are great for undereye concealing.They are very light weight and does not dry the undereye area whatsoever.They do not settle into my fine lines.I also use the Fit Me concealer as an eyeshadow primer as it does a great job.

5.Eyeshadows-My Favorite eyeshadow Palette has been the Lorac Pro Palette.This palette has 8 matte's and 8 shimmers and all the shades are super duper pigmemted warm shades.They are super buttery and last on the lid a long time.



I have also been Loving my Colorpop Eyeshadow in the shade Sequin.A complete review and Swatches can been seen by clicking here.



Also towards the end of the year i have really been reaching for my Stillazi Matte eyeshows.I have an indepth review on them.You can click here to check it out.



6.Eyeliner-My go to has been the Loreal Infallible Lacquer Gel eyeliner in the shade Bronze.Its so creamy and pigmented.It comes with a brush that is great to use as well.



7.Face Highliters-I have been reaching for these two the most.
  • Becca shimmering skin perfector in Opal

  • ELF Baked Blush in Pinktastic

Both of these give such a beautiful glow without being overpowering.

8.Blush-Top 2 blushes have been
  • Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'oro

  • Jordana Blush in Rose Silk

9.Bronzer-My most reached bronzer has been The Balm's Bahama Mama.Its great for contouring and that Chiseled look and face definition.


10.Lipsticks-My top 2 are 
  • Milani color Statement Lipstick in shade 29-Teddy Bare


  • Maybelline Matte Lipstick in the shade 660-Touch of Spice

11.Lipgloss-I am a totally lipgloss girl and i wear it almost every single day.My top 2 have been-
  • Milani Lipgloss in Luminous-It such a pretty Nars Orgasum type shade.


  • Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in the shade 07-Big Night Out.


Formula of both of these glosses are very comfortable to wear and they are not sticky at all which i love about them.



13.EyeBrows-I almost forgot eyebrows-lol.I have been loving my ELF Essentials Instant Lift eyebrow pencil and that is all i have been using on my brows.For the complete review please click here 








14.Mascara-My top go to Mascara has been the Covergirl Super Sizer Mascara.It gives my lashes great length and gives it a falsies effect.




15.Setting Spray-I have tried many setting spray's from the drugstore but i always go back to my MAC Fix Plus which is hands down the best for dry skin.It give me skin such a healthy dewy look and i am all about that.It makes my makeup flawless and airbrushed.





That's it for this post,till my next,do let me know in the comments below what have been your favorites.

Thanks for stopping by,

XO
Rashi

#bestofbeauty #makeup2015 #rashichopra #rashisrendezvouswithstyle #bblogger #beautyblogger #makeupblogger #makeupaddict #makeuplover #dallasblogger #usablogger #dallasbeautyblogger #maybelline #elfcosmetics #milanicosmetics #MAC 

No comments:

Post a Comment