Today ,as the caption suggests , i am reviewing the " O'Keeffe's Company Working Hand Cream ".
Before i start up with the actual review part i want to share with you my actual skin type.I have dry sensitive skin .I am also a person who washes hands frequently.So as a result i always had very dry and rough hands.I had been trying many hand creams and i finally thought of reviewing this one for you guys.
Price And Availability- It is available at all the drugstores-Walmart,Walgreens,CVS etc. I picked mine from Walmart for $6.47 for 2.7 oz.
Claims- The Hand cream has certain claims -
- Designed to effectively relieve dry hands that crack and split
After using for a year i firmly believe that the cream does all that it claims.
Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Ammonium Stearate, Ammonium Borate, Dimethicone, Ceteth-10, Laureth-4, Paraffin Wax, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Allantoin, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Texture- The cream has a thick non-greasy texture and is milky white in color.It is a little solid when u scoop it out but once you rub it in your hands it feels extremely soft and hydrating.
- I have been using this for a year now and it has made my hands super soft.
- Also after a while i started using it on my cracked heels and guess what it has made my heels super soft and smooth.I prefer to apply it on my heels and entire feet after bath and i try to keep my feet covered with socks for just half an hour .After just that my heels feel super moisturized and soft to touch.
- Keeping the fact in mind that it is such an affordable product it works awesome for my long lived unresolved problem of dry hand and cracked heels.
- The cream comes in a tub packaging which for some may be unhygienic.
I absolutely love this cream and totally recommend to all to try it out .
That it for this post,till my next,don't sweat over the small stuff and be happy.
#handcream #rashichopra #rashisrendezvouwithstyle #bodycare #skincare #drugstore #review #affordable #bblogger #dallasblogger