Today i have found an amazing dupe which i want to share with you guys.I have partly shared it with you in my Wish list which you can check out by clicking here.So i finally got all the products i have been eyeing over and one of them is the 'Brush Tree'
This brush tree is clearly a dupe for the 'Benjabelle Brush Drying Tree ' . Lets look into the tree i got from Dress Link.Click here to have a look.
It has three parts as you can see in the picture's.
Part A goes in Part B and then they are both attached to part c.Its super easy to put them together.
- The tree is made of Acrylic and Rubber.
- It has slots for drying 4 large,4 medium and 12 thin brushes.
- The slots hold the brushes well in place at the time of drying.
- Major advantage is since the brushes are dried upside down it prevents water seeping into the ferrule of the brush.
- It is available at Dresslink.com for $ 10.34 which is fraction of the price of the Benjabelle brush tree.
- Its can be safely collapsed for storage purposes.
- It is not as pretty as the Benjabelle Brush tree but totally solves the purpose.
All in all it perform the job very well and is totally worth it.
That's it for this one,till my very next,love to all.
#makeupaddicts #dupe #review #affordable #brushtreedupe #benjabellebrushtreedupe #rashichopra #allaboutbeauty #budgetfriendly #bargainhunter