Tuesday, July 28, 2015

European Union Readers Viewing My Blog... This Blog Has COOKIES!


Hi Beauties,

Google has informed me that my blog has been getting 

views from Europe and the EU has strict cookie laws. I'm 

required by Google Policies to let you know that my site has

 cookies, its up to you girlz whether to allow these cookies

on your browser. I love my blog so I'm doing everything to 

be in compliance with Google. Please note beautiful, loving

 people of Europe, this site has Cookies!

European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog. In many cases, these laws also require you to obtain consent. 


As a courtesy, we have added a notice on your blog to explain Google's use of certain Blogger and Google cookies, including use of Google Analytics and AdSense cookies. 

You are responsible for confirming this notice actually works for your blog, and that it displays. If you employ other cookies, for example by adding third party features, this notice may not work for you. Learn more about this notice and your responsibilities.

So from an EU browser, your site will have this kind of 


cookie prompt or cookie notification:



EU Users Browser Settings

For EU users, if you feel weighed down by too many 

cookies,You can customize your browser settings by using a 

browser extension that allows cookies or only the type of 

cookies you want. 

Hope this helps,


Rashi




No comments:

Post a Comment