Sunday, November 20, 2016

‘Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayons’-Review and swatches !

Hi Girlz,

Hope you all are enjoying this holiday season and am 

sure most of you are exploring new makeup products to 

buy.So today I am sharing with you all my review on the 

new ‘Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayons’.

Availability and Price-These are available at 

Sephora.com  for $24 for 0.05oz of product.You can click 

here to buy.

Shade Range and Texture-These are available in 19 

shades of beautiful nudes, striking reds, and deep 

burgundies with a matte yet moist texture. These are 

described as having the moisture-locking power of orange 

peel wax along with the antioxidant properties of 

resveratrol. Each gorgeous shade is water-resistant and 

long wearing. 

Swatch of the Shade Glace


Swatch of the Shade Cava


Formulation and pigmentation-These are formulated 

without any parabens ,sulfates and Phthalates .I have tried 

the shades Cava and Glace and both are super 

pigmented.They are non sticky and buildable.

Lasting power and feel-On application I felt a minty 

taste and feel.They glided on very smoothly on my lips and 

were very creamy in texture.Also keeping in mind that they 

are labeled as matte,these were very hydrating and 

comfortable to wear.It lasted on my lips for 6 hrs after 

which it faded a little but was not completely washed 

away.Also it did not suck out the moisture from my dry lips 

which I was very impressed with.Also it did not cause any 

flakiness whatsoever.


Packaging-It has a very Sleek, rubberized tube and the 

lippy has a pointy edge which I found very useful for 

outlining my lips.These are travel friendly too as they are 

very light in weight.

Despite it being hydrating I would still suggest using a lip 

balm as a primer and exfoliating the lips a night before just 

for additional smoothness.

Overall I like these and would recommend them.

That’s it for this one,till my next,happy thanksgiving and 

have a wonderful week ahead !

XO,

Rashi

P.S-I got these for testing purposes for free from 

influenster but opinions expressed are unbiased 

and based on my experience.

#rashichopra #rashisrendezvouswithstyle #bitebeauty #lipcrayons #influenster #contest #TheMatteCremeLips #makeup #beautyblogger #ndianblogger #makeupblogger #sephora






5 comments:

  1. Amazing blog! Do you have any suggestions foor aspiring writers?
    I'm hoping to sart my own blog soon but I'm a little lost onn
    everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform
    like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices
    ouut there that I'm totally confused .. Any ideas?
    Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent points altogether, you simply gained a brand new reader.
    What would you suggest inn regards to your submit that you jhst made some days in the past?
    Any sure?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome to visit this web site and reading the
    views oof all mates regarding this paragraph, while I am also keen of getting familiarity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I know this is kinhda ooff topic however I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa?
    My website discusses a lot of the same subjects
    as yours and I think we could greatly benefit frrom each other.
    If you are interested feel free to send me an e-mail.
    I look folrward too hearing from you! Fantawstic blig by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This design is wicked! You obviously know how to keep a reader amused.
    Between your wit and yur videos, I was almost moved to start
    my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Excellent job. I really
    enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that,
    how you presented it. Tooo cool!

    ReplyDelete